Monday, January 04, 2010

How was your Monday?

Card uses AC Paper, Bazzill Cardstock, Various Ribbons, Schlosser Designs Stamps(Greeting)

My day was GREAT.  The kids were back in school, Dave was off to work.  I was alone in the silence.  I completed 17 cards today very productive indeed!  To be fair a bunch were all the same for sets and I had colored the images last night in front of the TV but still I cut, assembled, embellished and bagged them up.  Then I started in on Valentines because well I'm a little obsessed with valentines at the moment.  I still have to photograph what I did today but I am sharing with you a card for my Ribbon Round Up Class.  We're using Ribbon in non-Traditional Ribbon to Card applicaitons.  Hmmm have to think of a better way to say that!

So anyway how was your Monday?  Hope you had a wonderful start for your week!

4 comments:

Belinda said...

Oh how fun! :) Love the colors and the ribbon flowers!

Lyn S said...

Gorgeous card, just love the flowers!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Very pretty!

Kathi said...

Wow. I totally love that!