How was your Monday?

Card uses AC Paper, Bazzill Cardstock, Various Ribbons, Schlosser Designs Stamps(Greeting)

My day was GREAT.  The kids were back in school, Dave was off to work.  I was alone in the silence.  I completed 17 cards today very productive indeed!  To be fair a bunch were all the same for sets and I had colored the images last night in front of the TV but still I cut, assembled, embellished and bagged them up.  Then I started in on Valentines because well I'm a little obsessed with valentines at the moment.  I still have to photograph what I did today but I am sharing with you a card for my Ribbon Round Up Class.  We're using Ribbon in non-Traditional Ribbon to Card applicaitons.  Hmmm have to think of a better way to say that!

So anyway how was your Monday?  Hope you had a wonderful start for your week!

4 comments:

B said...

Oh how fun! :) Love the colors and the ribbon flowers!

Lyn S said...

Gorgeous card, just love the flowers!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Very pretty!

Kathi said...

Wow. I totally love that!