An Absolutely Awesome Christmas Eve Gift

Ok every year on Christmas Eve I give my family new PJ's.  I try to make them coordinate etc.  I blame my  Mom for the coordinating thing!  She's knows she did it to us.  Anyway every year the pj's I buy don't fit and are usually toooooo big, mostly because the girls are just so stinkin tiny in the waist I have a hard time finding things that fit them and look cute.  So this year I gave up the coordinating thing and went for things that are their favorites. On ETSY I found the above pair of PJ's for Abbi my little dancer and asked Angie at meandmydoll to create a pair with bright green, Emily's favorite color!   Angie was amazing to work with even with my wacky requests for not to girly but green and sizing then my special shipping requests.   When the box arrived I was so excited.  I loved these PJ's and they came with matching PJ's for their AG dolls!  How cute is that.  They were excited but wary to open their packages and try them on.  So they came down all cute with matching dolls(I love this I'll be sad when it ends).  In the end they really couldn't complain about the fit they were perfect.  So perfect in fact that the girls didn't change out of them all day on Christmas Day!  It was my first successful Christmas PJ gift since the girls started getting so picky about the way things fit! I'm so ecstatic that they worked out and recommend these to anyone interested in PJ's, t-shirts, headbands etc. MeAndMyDoll.

1 comment:

Margie Higuchi said...

Marnie!! This set is so stinkin' cute!!!!! I wish I had a girl! LOL! Hmmm...I do have a niece...heehee!! Thanks for the info! Sounds like you all had a nice Christmas...ours was quiet too! LOVE IT! Now when does school start? LOL!! Keep warm :) xo