OMG 25 Days Left REALLY?

Card made with Stampin Up cardstock, Riding Hood Red, Garden Green, Pink Pirouette. Spellbinder Poinsettia Dies, Fiskars Hole Punch, Stampin Up Ribbon Riding Hood Red, and Green Satin from Joann's. Stamp is Stampin Up as is ticket corner punch. Almost forgot Pop Dots!

Gotta get going with Christmas cards and all of the handmade gifts I want to make. Kids went back to school today, I worked all day though. Tomorrow I have some time to get things cleaned up and started on my next projects. At some point this week I have to run out and look for more snow pants for the kiddos we are expecting snow Thursday and Friday and there will be no recess outside without snow pants when that happens. I'll never be forgiven! Leftovers are about finished so now it's back to menu planning, instead of a smorgasbord of food every night.

So hopefully you all had a wonderful Monday back to work and school and such! Have a great evening!

2 comments: