New Class This Weekend and Other Stuff!


So this is the Mother/Daughter class Em and I are teaching over at Craft Fancy tomorrow! It's a little handbag bragbook. Cute cute. Mine is about my girlies and I left a page for a picture from this mothers day and a page to journal on!

It's been crazy busy around here. Dance is coming to a close so we're running around with final rehearsals, pictures, costume fittings, etc. etc. School is getting towards the end so things are finishing up with tests and tests and such and we had Staff Appreciation this week. I made a couple cute things for the teachers but want to wait to post until I know they have them. Scrapping is almost back on schedule we were out this week to dinner for Randi's Birthday Celebration. The kids allergies have kicked in. Ewwww. I did get the spring clothes out and most of the winter stuff washed and put away. WOO HOO!

For some reason lately all my pictures come out squishy and long. I can't tell if it's just me seeing it this way of if you all see it too? It's bugging me I try to edit them so their normal but I get squishy and long? What am I doing wrong? Like this album it's weird looking to me? I want to add more but not if their weird looking.

OOOH did I mention that Heather in my previous post won a $50 gift certificate from jusjohanna's Odd Bird Planet. How stinkin cool is that?

Ok so that's about it I'm going to work on my photos a bit more and try to post them. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Dianne said...

I love your album. Make one more and put the girls recital photos in it...
The photo looks good to me...!

B said...

Oh cute! Love the album!

itsallrosi said...

love this!

Lyn S said...

This is so cute, I love it!

Your photos look fine from my end.