Hey Mr. Bluebird!!!!

There is a new card sketch and contest over at card-a-bility blog and Linnecards this week. Go check it out and be sure to enter. Here is my inspiration card for the sketch. I'm not sure why I saw city buildings in the sketch but I did and had a bunch of mirror card to use for the windows. The papers are BoBunny Double Dots. Love these they are so versatile.

Also exciting today is the fact that my Etsy Shop is featured in a Treasury of Blue Birds called Mr. Bluebird with the card I made below! How fun is that?

So we're having wonderful amazing weather here. We've been outside and had the windows open. It's invigorating, all the fresh air. And all the kids want to do is play outside they are so excited it's warm. I can't tell them it will probably be 30 by the end of the week. Oh well we'll just enjoy what we have!

Tomorrow is St. Patricks Day! Don't forget think Green! I'll be back to post some Lucky inspiration tomorrow morning! Have a great day!

4 comments:

itsallrosi said...

I like your take on the sketch - card is fab!

Dianne said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!

Dianne said...

And...the Bluebird Treasury is WONDERFUL with your card in it!!!

fishlips said...

What a toally neat sketch this is and your color combo is just fantastic!!!!!