Happy St. Pats!!!!!

Happy St. Patricks Day everyone!
Here is my Lucky Lucky Lucky elephant named Lucky of course! Isn't she cute? There is really notching better than a polka dotted elephant! Hee Hee! She's a stamp from justjohanna's Odd Bird Planet and tons of fun to work with. No pun intended! Below are some more stamps from the OBP the gnomes in a boat, the pond and the sentiment Warm Thoughts. The gnomes are coming home from a very long trip to their own Isle of Green! Everything is green. I pulled out my green scrap drawer and went to town! It is the one scrap drawer I can't shut I have too many scraps so this is a good exercise! I have a couple more but 2 at a time right now.

Oh my goodness is everything gorgeous here. It's so amazing Em wore shorts to school today. Green of course. I think we will walk home from school! Plus I'm planning on grilling out tonight. It's going to be almost 70 here. I can't wait! Last night we walked to the park and tonight we will probably do the same!

Oooh I gotta also share the hula-hooping girls are getting better. Em walked almost all the way home from the park hula-hooping and she can even jog while she does it. Abs is getting it to go up her arms almost over her head and come back down. Soon I will have juggling hula hoopers! All they do is practice!

Hope everyone has a great holiday and drinks lots of green beer! Or at the very least an Irish coffee!

13 comments:

Christine Riley said...

Wonderful cards, I love them both! That elephant is tooc ute and I love how you paper pieced him.
Hugs, Christine :)

Laura said...

Both cards are absolutely gorgeous. Wow, that elephant looks amazing. I'd better make sure that he will be in my next order :)

Tiff said...

Your cards are so creative!!! Love that lucky elephant!

Teresa Abajo said...

I LOOOOVE Luck the elephant! You're too clever!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Wonderful cards! So creative. :-)

B said...

Love the elephant!

Ann said...

Adorable cards! Happy St. Patty's Day from this Irish lass! ;)

Ryann said...

Love these green cards. The elephant is my favorite - what a cool idea!

fishlips said...

These are both just Darling....wow do I ever love the layout Marnie...Wonderful cards!!!!

Lyn S said...

Great cards Marnie! I love Lucky the elephant!

Kim said...

Marnie - these are just fantastic...love them both!

Dianne said...

Love these cards...the elephant is my favorite...I love green elephants!

Kathi said...

How'd I miss these? They rock. I love them both.