Friday AM

Well this morning Dave asked if he could take the Halloween boxes up to the attic. Seems a little crazy to me, I think I'll go up the ladder this time!!!!! It seems like it's a good day today! Still early to tell.

Camp is cut and ready to go for tonight! Emily is going to ROCK her spelling test today. Abbi is better she went to dance last night and seemed fine she was a little thirsty and said her tummy hurt just a little but no sickness. Later I'm going to send Dave over to the grocery store to pick up the Christmas Cupcakes for tonight. It will be good for him to try!

Here is a Christmas Card for tonight. The ribbon looks a little odd in the scan????? It doesn't look like that IRL, I don't get it! Anyway everyone else is using a green gingham that works perfectly but I only have 12 pieces of it so the sample had to be different!
Have a great day!

5 comments:

fishlips said...

No I just love the ribbon... Glad the tummy is better!!!

Dianne said...

I love this stocking card...you know my address right? :):):)

And...Your blog looks amazing!

Dianne said...

I'm commenting again....because I now have this adorable card in my hot little hand! Great Stamp Camp tonight Marnie...thank you!

Timetostamp said...

Love the Christmas card! The stocking is great and such fun colours! Love the scalloped edge around it!
Heather

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Love this card... I really like the non traditional color scheme.