An Owls Life

So each month Johanna challenges us to create something for the boutique. The projects vary we've altered wooden birds and dressed paper dolls. This month we were provided with photos to use in an art piece. I somehow got 4 photos and decided to use them all. I altered a Maya Road circle album with Basic Grey papers and using odd bird planet stamps I made Flo my main character she is very busy each day. Cleaning and repairing her boat. Once she is done she gets to relax with a good book and a nice sail in the cleaned up boat! I also used the little cloud, broom, bucket, feather, chair, ladder, lime-ade, and the multi sail boat.

8 comments:

Jayme Downs said...

oh my, that owl is so cute! Cute circle album!! :)

Dianne said...

Love, love, love your owl's life!

teresamatz said...

how cute is that

rajah1116 said...

That is tooo freakin' cute!

Allison Cope said...

Great project!!!!

Thanh Vo said...

The owl's life is just too wicked! Ppl are going to love seeing that at the boutique!

Godelieve said...

WOW!! A beauty! This is going to be an eye-catcher!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Gosh, you did an awesome job with these pics.