Recovered Yet?

Has everyone recovered from the World Card Making Day/Weekend? (I finally cleaned of my table yesterday, oh my!!!!) Johanna has posted the JJWCMD Winners!!!! These were prizes in addition to the stamps given away for each challenge! Jacqueline is the BIG WINNER of the $250 Shopping Spree! OOOH She's going to have FUN!

Well like I said I cleared my table and found things I've been meaning to post so here are a couple. First the Doodle Book by Maelyn Cheung. This is so much fun! I'm thrilled to be a part of it! Also don't forget Maelyn is teaching a Doodling class over at Big Picture which I'm sure will be a resounding success. You get a copy of the book wth your class fee!


Second are pics of our trip to Super DAWG(I'm not really cool enough for this word)! Dave has been dying to go for the last few weeks. FINALLY he got there on Sunday! We had a beautiful day for a drive and a drive-in! The kids were fascinated. Emily actually said it was sooooo cool to eat in the car! They forget all the times I've driven through the McDonalds drive-thru! (Hee Hee) I think it's because they got to get out of their seats and eat in the back? I have no idea! Anyway this is a favorite place from Dave's childhood so he needed a fix!fix! Finally we worked in!



Soooooo lots of projects in progress. I'll share a cool Halloween one tomorrow to get you in the spirit! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Loved your layout Marnie!
Superdawg was always fun to go to!
Can I tell you how much I love your new map?!!!!

Claudette said...

Funny seeing SuperdawgSign, lived closed by, plus years ago had amusement games in the place (business dealings together)....brings back memories.

Cathrine StClair said...

I'm behind the times here - but congrats on being published in the book! looks like a great book and your layout is wonderful!