Where did the Week go?

I can't believe it's been a week since I posted last where did it go? Lets see????

Well we've been fighting the colds in our house for over a week now. Everyone seems to be quieting down although I'm knocking wood everytime I think something like that!

Then there was Valentines Day and the class valentines(they had to write everyones name out and their own on each valentine YIKES) School Party and the lead up to prep the actual day then our little night at home that night! It was nearly 60 degrees here on V-day which was amazing!

Wed. night was scrapping but the icy rain hit and everyone went home to be on the safe side at least the plows were out this time!

I'm in Olympic Zone! I love the Olympics I watch it all even if it's a sport I'm not interested in! Then I cry when show the athletes on the podium while they play their countries anthem. It doesn't even have to be TEAM USA I cry no matter what! Although this year all the injuries are taking their toll on my watching I have to turn the channel when someone gets hurt! Way to creepy for me! I can't wait for Freestyle sking this weekend though! Way entertaining!

Last night Dave and I watched North By Northwest which was nice. He even shared his Valentines Ice cream with me! The girls currently have Herbie Fully Loaded which means Emily walks around explaining everything that Herbie can and does to us. Oh and she's currently obsessed with Paper Airplanes and giving you blow by blows of what they did.

Tonight is my Card Organizer box class! I'm excited I'm all done with my kits and I've even scanned the samples! I'll post them in a bit. We're also doing 2 technique cards both from my fabulous faux fabric technique file. A Faux Linen and A Faux Silk technique. Way fun! Everyone is going to leave tonight with their boxes and be able to organize all their cards from now on! Now I still haven't decided what snacks to serve! And you know me it's all about the food! How can this be???? And now it's like 18 degrees and I don't want to go to the store! I'm lazy! Maybe I'll do some tomato bacon quiches and something else! Hmmmm must check out the freezer!

This weekend should be quiet I need to go to the bank and we might get together with friends. Em has today and Monday off so it will be a long weekend for us without anything pressing to do! WOO! Hope everyone has a great weekend! Hopefully I'll post again before next Friday! LOL

No comments: