Happy Monday!!!

My living room is almost back to normal post Christmas! We moved the Loveseat up to the playroom yesterday can you say O-R-D-E-A-L it involved tools including the new mechanical(push a button) tape measurer he got for Christmas a hammer screwdrivers the pliers even came out. You see the Man was in charge! So after to do he took the door off the hinges and the thing finally made it in. Phew! I'm so happy my living room is so less cluttered now! This is my goal this week get it all set up and pretty again!

The cyber crop is over and I'm happy it was such a raging success! Everyone had a great time there were no negatives unless you count lack of sleep a negative! The Awards last night was a blast and it seems everyone won a prize it was really like we were in a room with Christi announcing it there was so much chatter and congrats I could almost hear applause in my head! LOL Crazy I know! But I have a vivid imagination!

I was slightly appalled whenI went through my scrapping stuff the other night I found so many half finished layouts. Like at least 13, what is that all about? Can I just not commit? Am I that lame that I can't find a way to end a layout. So for the next 2 weeks I'm goning to be working on layouts with no ending. I will be cranky and peeved about it, but come on they have to just be done and get put away!

Ok off to go make some Coffee for my injection of motivation! Have a great Monday!

No comments: