The Dentist UGH!

So awhile back I had a filling fall out and finally went to have it fixed at the dentist last night. 4 hours later and 1/2 a root canal down I made it home. UGH! Oh well at least I didn't have horrific pain. Now I'm a little icky and spacey from the Antibiotic and Codine but that will pass in a few days it's just mild. I made sure today to only take 1/2 a vicadin way before I had to go and drop off or pick up from school! Yikes! On a happier note my dentist is redoing the office they have flat screened TV's everywhere! Even over your head while he's working on you. They are only showing Everybody Loves Ray episodes at the moment but it just got setup! Hopefully they'll have something new when I go back next month! Weeeee what a reason to look forward to the dentist!

Everything else here is the same Coconut has been located and the battle continues for custody of the poor little dog(it's a toy don't worry)! I'm about ready to drive downtown and buy another one!

Tonight I ruined dinner Veggie burgers smell aweful when you burn them let me just tell you! Not sure what happened but I couldn't get the grill apart the burgers had melded the two sides together! Dave kept telling me it was locked! Dude there is no lock! It's smoking soy that has fused them together! The fans are on and the girls at Chicken Nuggets and Pirate Booty they were happy! I would say poor Dave but I don't think he wanted the veggie burgers to begin with so he's doing a little happy dance inside! LOL

OK I must go lie down this painkiller is making me drowsey!

1 comment:

Julia Sandvoss said...

Marnie..hope your feeling better and your new purse card is too cute!