Happy Weekend

So it's a great weekend so far. It started last night with a nail party which are always fun Quin did cute nail art on my toes and I got new toe jewelry! LOL Then out with some ladies Renee knows and some from the party! Very very funny group!

Diet went ok I think I stuck to not so aweful foods I knew I could eat and I didn't drink at all! Amazing for me. Water all the way! It wasn't so bad!

Today the girls were up early it seemed(it always does!). So we talked about what to do and decided a picnic would be nice. Dave scoped out a forrest preserve he had seen on the way to Natalies house. Then I'm so excited......is everyone sitting down?????


I got my new camera today! WOOO HOOOO it's the best birthday present ever a month and a half early! But I really really wanted to be using it now for some projects! I have lists of things to photograph with it! After we picked it up Dave went to Browns and picked up chicken and then we were off for our picnic. New camera wasn't charged yet so I took about a roll at the Forrest Preserve under the trees playing frisbee etc. It was a gorgeous freaking day and the girls loved it! Home for naps(including mommy! Too much excitement obviously!).

Dave and Em played in front for awhile then it was into the back yard for more photos with the camera! LOL lots of photos coming! I grocery shopped and bought all healthy stuff! Drinking my V8 now! Yumm!

Anyway I'm going to go and get some work done I have ideas swimming again! They come and go gotta take advantage!

Have a great rest of the weekend!

No comments: