Working Hard? Or Hardly Working?

So I finished almost all of my HS contest entry you can view it here in my gallery. We'll see voting is some time next week. I have one more item to add but it's not done yet. Working on it. It might make it???

I'm not supposed to be worrying about this now I need to be getting ready for tomorrow. Emily turns the big 5. I have the cake in the oven and the eggs for the salad boiling. I've done some of the centerpieces for the table but I need to finish cleaning the kitchen and clearing the dining room put on the tablecloth and clean off the coffee table and dresser in the LR.

I still have to head to the store tomorrow and get the sour cream I forgot today and lettuce the stuff at Sam's was disgusting. We will also need ice and beer so have to go anyway.

Now I need to go and do some work it's getting late and I'm fading!

Be back tomorrow or later today! LOL