Fun With Scraps - Christmas Cards

I had a little crafting session with a friend last night.  I pulled out all my Christmas Scraps both paper and other types of scraps(die cuts, colored images etc.) then I grabbed my pre cut card bases and holiday embellishments.   This all filled up my dining room table and we just sat down and created cards with what was there.  It was a lot of fun and a little challenging some times.  These are the 7 cards I completed.  My friend created another 8.  Now we on our way to getting our Holidays in order.  I will definitely do this again.
Please note this red dot paper(if you know you know) it is treasured and I cannot believe I used it???? 
A bunch of Holiday copic colored images just sitting in my stash.  Why?   I just like coloring I guess?
 
Hope this inspires you to sit down and use up some scraps while getting ahead for the Holidays.   Thank you for stopping by and taking a look.  Have a great day.

No comments: