Room Cleaning Part 1 - Shelves

Well I've been working in my room trying to get organized.  I've Completed behind the door.  The black and white bins are from Target and the shoe drawers are from The Container Store.  I also purchased the last of the Acrylic Frames I needed to house my wood mount stamps.  I need to Label Everything and/or make some tags up.   But that part will be more fun.

--The top shelf houses black boxes with lids for little used items, like my light box, alterables, some foam stamps, unused albums etc.

--The second shelf down has half done large projects, alterables and some large foam stamps.

--The thirds shelf has narrow bins there are die cuts from other companies like Memory Box, MFT Die-Namics, Cheery Lynn, PTI, Alterables, Large Flowers that don't fit in my drawers,  3D Stickers(K&Co. I have a little addiction to these) an one Empty where I put some things that need to be sorted out.

I have lots more areas that need sorting but it's fun going through things.


No comments: