Happy Mothers Day belated!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mothers Day!  I know I did.  I slept in!  Then got lots of candy and cards and lovely pictures with my coffee.  Played on the WII played with my crafty stuff.  Then the family took me out to dinner to McCormick & Scmicks love love loved it!  I even got dessert upside down apple pie!  YUMORRIFIC!    Before that this weekend I got lots of tulips it was quite nice!  Saturday Night we made homemade pizzas and hung out all evening.  Friday night Dave and I went downtown to the Gage and met some friends of his from College.  We had a wonderful time with such Warm and Friendly friends at one of our Favorite places.  All and all the weekend ROCKED!  This morning I got up and did  NOTHING besides take the kids to school!  I finally started working around 10:30 but still!  It was awesome to have some quiet time!  I'm teaching Fantastic Folds tonight!  Can't wait to share my creations!

Last card from my Vintage Class at the store.  This one is my own design.  Totally turned out how I wanted after I figured it out!

1 comment:

B said...

Fabulous card! :)