The Snow Stopped The Snow Stopped

Dianne and I had a disappointing day at the open house, but we had lots of fun laughing. We're hoping today is much better! If not I'm working on getting all my Holiday cards ready to go out. Yesterday I colored a bunch of OBP images for cards I need to make. So at least I was productive.

Here are some necklaces I made using very nice shiny washers from Lowes(they're much nicer than some other places I've found), beautiful scrapbook paper, and Diamond Glaze. They are kinda cool I put a lobster claw clasp on the rope. I did have someone buy one yesterday that suggested I do both sides to make it reversible which is an Awesome idea I think the next ones I do will have that. These were kind of popular I only have 1 left and both shows they were the first things to sell.
Everyone had a great day yesterday well except maybe Suz(my 16 yr old niece) poor girl she babysat for the girls all day yesterday. The girlies loved it so, they Adore her and think she is super COOL so they were in heaven all day. Even to the point of ordering the exact same meal as her at the restaurant last night! Suz seemed to take it in stride but she was a bit tired when we took her home. Dave met with a bunch of guys in Galena to "plan" for their reenacting year. I'm sure they "planned" a lot. HA

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

1 comment:

fishlips said...

These are so neat, I bet they were a big hit...Congrads