Felicitations!

So Dianne and I are working on our last craft show open house thing for this weekend. My goal was to finish my Christmas fudge, reindeer noses and 2009 calendars and I'm almost done I can't believe it. I keep having to hunt down things I put away during the chaos so it's taking longer than normal. I haven't finished sharing what I worked on last month so I have lots more coming. Plus I'm doing a fun Camp tomorrow night so that will come too!

Speaking of things I put away during the chaos here are some cards I put away during the mess. All OddBird Planet stamps and Flair Designs papers. Today was a bit of a disappointment. The Dr.s office didn't do what they had to do with the insurance so the next tests could take place today so now we're looking at next week sometime before Dave is released to work. He's very upset but everyone that could do anything about it today was in surgery and things had to be rescheduled. Crossing my fingers his Dr.'s appt goes well tomorrow. He's starting to get a little stir crazy and I'm afraid my errands to the post-office, grocery store etc. aren't that satisfying anymore.

Ab's had a good day she was the best Jump Roper in a game in gym class today so she was very excited about that. Em and I went and picked up the final supplies for her Indian Clay Doll she's doing for a school project. Now we have to do jewelry and clothing so that should be fun.

Have a great Friday and try to do something fun today!

11 comments:

Godelieve said...

Fantastic cards Marnie! I love the second one especially, with all the ribbon and stars. Looks like a lot of work ;)

Laura said...

They are looooovely!!! Great colours! :)

B said...

Cute! Love the second one - reminds me of the french message boards that I love!

fishlips said...

Cute Cute Cute...Pretty Pretty colors too...

Anonymous said...

I love the second card! I also like how you have 'decorated' for the season!

Ann said...

I really love the LO on both of these! I especially love the criss-crossed ribbon. :D

Lyn S said...

Love your cute cards!

Kathi said...

Those are awesome! I absolutely adore the message board design!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Very cute cards!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, this card is fabulous. Talk about creative; it looks just like a bulletin board!

Thanh Vo said...

I really like your use of the Flair papers here Marnie!