Last Week of Quiet!

It doesn't seem possible but this is the last week Ab's is in school. And in a few more weeks her sister will be home for the summer! All peace and quiet as I know will be over! Oh well I have 2 days to psych myself up for it! Gotta get a move on I suppose! Deep Breaths Deep Breaths! It's Monday again and that means a new challenge over at Linnecards. Today we created cards using sketch #16 found in the gallery. I had to use Birdie Bits by Dreamstreet Papers it just arrived and it's way to fun to just sit there and look at me! The stamps are justjohanna, You Rock, Kim's Barrett Bird (she cracks me up)and the Thought Bubble. I did use my glaze pens by Sakura, love those, and lots of chalk ink! Check out the rest of the gallery everyone did an amazing job with this sketch!

Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

emilia in Taiwan said...

this is fun! what a funky card~ LOL

Kathi said...

Oh my! So very cute and fun! I love it.