Phew what a couple of weeks!

What can I say? Snow more snow kids home from school no reason to actually go out and about then the catch up started. Snow hill complete with shoots for different types of sleds created. Then more snow dumped on top. Now we're looking at fridgedness. So tonight we had Pizza and movies and such!

I need one full week without kids home so I can get all my chores and such done some I'm crossing my fingers this is the week! Before the Pres. Day Holiday the following week! 1 week that's all I ask!

I got PSE6 last week and have been playing around this is my first ever digi layout and any type of photoshop. It's not the most wonderful but for a first try it's fun! The pic of Dave and Abbi her first time down the big sledding hill over at TJ. Later in the day Dave went flying half way down off his sled landing on his face! HA I have some great action shots of that I can't wait to play with! The kit is the Bold kit by Betsy Tuma at Plain Digital Wrapper.
The Feb/March issue of ReadySetCreate came out on the 1st and it's amazing! So stuffed full of ideas you'll drool on your screen!
And this week is Doodling over at Linnecards. The word Easter is a stamp by Imaginisce then I mimiced the doodle look on the stamp around the layers! Check out the rest of the gallery!

No comments: