Hope Your V-Day Was Wonderful

We did! The girls were so excited about their parties at School they were wired and comparing and checking out cards and candies from their friends and teachers was just as fun! Em made Dave and I adorable hearts and Abs made us a picture frame for the fridge with her cute self init. I made dinner which was fun Dianne and I made a pilgrimage to Fresh Market for lots of yummy stuff like crab cakes and stuffed steaks, french vanilla pound cake, sushi etc. etc. Yesterday was a very yummy day! I made bruschetta and fresh whipped cream for the dessert it was very yummy however we were all stuffed Dave so much so he had to sleep after the girls went to bed at 8:30 he went to bed. He said he wasn't going to sleep because and I quote "this isn't my sleeping postion" here on top of the new duvet with the bed made. When I went to bed at midnight he was still in that position and as far as I know he didn't move! HA I should have taken his picture in is non-sleeping position! So everyone liked their gifts. Dave really liked the Guiness bucket full of snow and beers to make his Black and Tans and such. The girls loved their Littlest Petshop stuff!

Anyhoo here are some more cards from my collection of projects last month. The stamps are all justjohanna papers are Bo-Bunny on the top card and Sweetwater on the bottom one.
So I'm still trying to scan and post all my challenge layouts over at linnecards. This one we were supposed to pick out a crayon from our box and make a layout monochromatic using that color. Our crayons unfortunately are no longer in boxes but buckets and all over the place so I had the Family choose the color! Here they are at the farm playing on the make believe stuff. Papers are Cloud 9 Design embossed and glittered paper YUMMY and Sweetwater, stickers are American Crafts and Fontwerks. That arrow brad is Around the Block. I used a Stampin Up template for the scallop and my Uniball Signo and black pens.
So that's about it Dave is taking the girls to the Daddy/Daughter Dance so I'm going to enjoy peace and quiet for a bit! We're also planning on going out this weekend to see a show we have girl scout cookie pick up then I have to organize them all so the brownies can come to pick them up and Em has a b-day party to see Spiderwick. Oh and I need to go shopping for a new Vaccum cleaner yet again. As usual we're full up!


2 comments:

Dianne said...

Great layout Marnie! I'm going to have some French Vanilla pound cake in a little while...I'm in love with it!

Kathi said...

I love that layout and the cards too!

You've been on a roll with all this great work! Keep it up!