Ahoy On Your Birthday - Stars and Stripes Card Series



We're more than half way done with this FUN card series.  Today I'm using Anna Griffin letterpress folders, dies and clear stamps to extend the nautical one more time!



I've inked up Anna's Anchor Letterpress plate with Archival Ink and run a piece of white cardstock through the Cuttlebug with to create the letterpress look.  For the anchor clear stamp I stamped it in Staz On on Strathmore Mixed Media cardstock which is the whitest paper I have that works with my Zig Clean Color Pens which is how I colored the anchor.  It is die cute with Labels 4 from Spellbinders.  The greeting OnYour Birthday are all Anna Griffin Dies as is the Striped Stars embossed strip under the anchor.
I really adore how this card turned out.  Thank you so much for stopping by today hope you are enjoying your June!  


No comments: