Crop Partner - Scrappy Saturday

Another layout today using older items from my stash.   I continue on my journey to Use It Up and create some pages for my scrapbooks.

This one is of Dianne my partner in crop or crop partner.  We have done the Scrapbook Expo crop a few times and always have had fun.  Not sure how productive we are as you can see we're just taking pictures and thinking about food.  But it's fun none the less.

This layout uses a lot of Basic Grey including some very old rub ons.  I have found very few of my rub ons from BG still work but I got a few on here.  The paper is from a 6x6 paper pad by Basic Grey.  The pink letters are Simple Stories and the white rub ons for Partner are from Heidi Swap.  There are Studio Calico veneer and puffy stickers, Basic Grey banner embellishments and a Doodlebug doily.  Some things I don't know they are just from my bits box. 

So far the scrapbooking is keeping my mind occupied and I feel like I'm getting things done. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  Hope your day is Wonderful!  Stay Safe.

No comments: