We (heart) Fall - Scrappy Saturday

Still on my Basic Grey kick as  you can see.  I've been digging back into favorite past papers to make up my kits and loving every minute of it.  The pumpkin patch is one of my favorite things!  The year in these pics we went with Friends/Neighbors and had a blast with the Hay Ride and Haunted  House etc.  I do love the little banner with the word Fall from tiny alphabet stickers and anything with arrows.....
The oranges and yellows in this paper is perfect for these pictures!   So happy how it turned out!
Thank you so much for stopping by I'm having fun sharing layouts and trying to get the photography right.  Hope you have a Wonderful Weekend.

2 comments:

Dianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dianne said...

I love Basic Grey...and it's perfect on your layout with these sweet photos!