Happy World Card Making Day 2017

A little bit ago I received an email message from my Blog.  I don't normally get these and I'll be honest most things from my blog are Spam about Goose Down(I have no idea why???) or some sort of prescription drugs.  So I generally see it in my list and think I can do read that later.  It's a bad habit but I just can't help myself.
 

Anyway when I finally did open and read the message it was anything but a regular Spam email.  It was from Sarah at Scrapbook.com informing me that my card(this card) was featured in their article about World Card Making Day.  I was floored.  Usually I post things just for my family and myself as my journal of what the Family and I are doing.  I run on the notion that no one is looking.  Again another bad habit but it's better than talking to myself everyday... Wait I do that too! 

So since people might be looking, I hope everyone gets a lot of time to Make Cards on this World Card Making Day.  I have errands and then I'm meeting a friend to shop for walking shoes, as we are in a contest to get the most steps between now and December and with $200 - $500.  I will be crafty tonight as I have tons of crafty work from my Etsy Shop Orders and for my Craft Fairs to work on that it is hard to work on during the work week.  But I must get my steps in first. 

The details for this card can be found in the post here and it is also in my Scrapbook.com gallery.

I would like to say Thank You to Sarah at Scrapbook.com and apologize for ignoring her message profusely.  I never meant to be rude, so sorry.

Have a Wonderful Fall Weekend and get Crafty when you can!  Thank you so much for stopping by XOXOXO.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought
this post was good. I don't know who you are but definitely you are going to a
famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!