Tropical Card Series - Pineapples and more Pineapples

 Had so much fun using my Distress Oxide and Distress Ink to make the pretty background for this card.  The stamped greeting is from MFT Clear Stamps Written in Watercolor it is stamped in Versamark and embossed in black.  The Pineapple comes from Silhouette and is cut out of Mirracard Gold.  I've added some mini sequins in various pinks as well.

  

I love how the watercolor turned out I just need to work on the warping.
 Here we have the same Pineapple as above and a greeting from Hero Arts.  The patterned paper is Echo Park A Perfect Summer.  I've used one of my Daniel Smith watercolors in  yellow for the drops on the white.
Those pink stripes are from some scraps sitting out on my desk.  It definitely needed more color!  Especially with the Kraft card base.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Summer now that we are right in the middle.  My kids are busy with their summer activities but starting to look forward to school again!  Have a wonderful day!  Thank you for stopping by.

No comments: