Scrapbook Layout - Sad Baby


Awwww this very Sad Baby.  Abbi had a couple of days like this and with a Baby you just don't know teething, colic, gas??? It could be anything.  I put her in the bouncy seat to try to get her to calm down but nothing seemed to work.  I still just wanted to snuggle her and make whatever it was all better.  Like a good scrapbooking Mom I took pictures because well that's what we do we document everything even the Sad times.  These are our memories and now they have photos to go with them.

I used a ton of different product on this page.  The papers are Echo Park and really old American Crafts paper.  The embellishments are Echo Park, Simple Stories, among others.  Nothing really goes but it all goes it's so colorful.  And I had a moment where I had an urge to use ORANGE so this made me Happy!  It's a simple layout but effective for the photos!

Hope you enjoyed your weekend!  Thanks so much for joining me today!

No comments: