Thank You - Navy and Gold Series


Here is another in my Gold and Navy Series of cards.  This one uses Versamark Ink with some Perfect Gold Perfect Pearls by Ranger applied with a soft brush.  I love this subtle vintage look.   I've again used the gold over navy cardstock from my stash and some ivory and gold twine along with an Elizabeth Craft gold Thank You sticker.


I love the idea of incorporating all of my gold coloring items I have in my stash!  It makes creating fun to challenge yourself to use some of your supplies!  

I did download a new app for my phone to challenge myself it's called Randomizer!  OH My I've added my various mediums into it and I choose 1 or 2 to create a card with!  I currently have 53 supply items although when I look through my stash I add a couple more each time.  How quickly we forget what we own.  I love this app to challenge me to use it up!

Hope your having a Wonderful week.  Enjoy your weekend and thank you for stopping by.

No comments: