February 14 Layout Challenge - Post 1


This month I have challenged myself to create 14 layouts.  So Far so good I have a couple almost done on my desk and a couple more to photograph.  This will hopefully help me figure out how to photograph my layouts as you can see I have issues.  Why is it so freaking wonky?????  I have no idea.  I'm a wild woman with my camera.

Add caption
 This one uses the Authentique Renew kit we got to pick when we signed up for the Expo Crop it looked so different online when I saw it in real life I never thought I used it.  I've actually used it quite a bit this month. 
This is one from a set or maybe two sets of Stampin Up paper I've done.  Most of the pink will be these papers.   I used up some leftover Studio Calico paper and stickers and got the embellishments from my stash.
 More of that Stampin Up Paper with new embellisments from MME and WRMK.  Along with new Thickers.
I hated to break into the Wildflower paper but it was so perfect for this layout from our Anniversary B&B trip.  Plus last week I got a 12x12 pad of the same paper at Mikes for 40% off so I'm good I can use it to my hearts content now.
 This one started the month of layouts I love those copper letters from Studio Calico.  Ephemera from my ephemera tray. 

This one is a scraplift from Katie Scott.  I am obsessed with her process videos while she scraps I scrap it's very soothing.  She did this amazing heart collage with scraps so I tried to lift that.  I could have spent more time with my scraps but I think it turned out ok in the end.  The pic is of my grandparents.
 Found some pictures of me as a baby.  Used that Expo Authentique Renew kit again I love how the soft paper works with black and white.  And with my juggling bear from Studio Calico.

Oh and can you tell more of the Stampin Up Paper luckily a lot of my ephemera matches most of these pieces are from the Wildflower collection.
 And Stampin Up Paper with some Silhouette cut outs for embellishments.
 Stampin up paper on black it looks way different but I'm sick of this paper now I had to put it away. 
Lastly I found this zoo paper in my stash.  OMG how old must this be?

Ok so this is 11 layouts from this month.  I have a few more coming tomorrow then we start March.  I've been kitting for Calvin Ball again I found out about this through Katie Scott.  I swear I am not her stalker but she sure is inspiring.  I am hoping to double the amount of layouts next month.  In between things like starting a new full time job and traveling around the country.  Lets hope my mojo holds out.

All of these can be seen in my Scrapbook.com gallery with maybe a bit more info on them and product links for what I could remember and find.

Hope your having a great Month! 

2 comments:

Shwetablog said...

great

Anonymous said...

excellent issues altogether, you just won a new reader. What
might you recommend in regards to your submit that you made some days ago?
Any certain?