Thanks A Bunch – Sunshine Flowers

sunshineflowers1

Happy Sunday, I'm over on the A2Z Scrapbooking Blog today sharing a Thank You Card using an amazing Hero Arts Digital Cut file Sunshine Flowers DT105.  I love this cut file which I cut with the Silhouette Cameo.  And I have a bunch of Thank You Cards to get out to my amazing family & friends so this is perfect for those.  I cut the large flower out of some Hot Pink Cardstock and the Thanks a Bunch out of Black Layering Paper.  These are both adhered directly to Silver Mirror Cardstock which is layered onto a Black Note Card.  The ribbon is from my stash.  I hope you like it.    Thank you for stopping by today!

You can see all of the supplies I’ve used below.  For a 15% discount use the code Marnie15 in the A2ZScrapbooking Supplies store.

Don’t forget about the September Monthly Challenge the theme this month is Autumn and/or Christmas there few days left to enter and you could win an amazing prize.

Products Used:
Hot Pink Cardstock
Silver Mirror Cardstock
Pink & Black Striped Ribbon
Silhouette Cameo

Marnie

No comments: