So Excited Today

I get to share that I am now a part of the Treasured Times Rubber Stamps Challenge Team along with a bunch of talented, kind, lovely ladies.  I will be sharing my projects Here on their Inspirational Blog and also on their Challenge Blog Here.  They have the most adorable Rubber Stamps and Digital Images to create the most amazing projects. 

 I'm doubly excited to share my first card in my very first post on the Treasured Times Inspirational Blog today.

Today I got to use the Amazing Lily Mae Beach Comber by Jody Stacy

I love this little girl, so much fun to color up. I used Copics and once she was all colored I added a layer of Distress Antique Linen over her to age the paper a bit. It matched the Simple Stories 100 Days of Summer line of paper on the card. Once I put it all together I added just a touch of Stickles to the waves and such. Just a bit of sparkle. I love how she turned out.

I hope you like it and thank you so much for stopping by have a Wonderful Day!

3 comments:

Adorable Country Classics said...

I love your card Marnie! It's adorable. Thank you so much for making such a cute card with my Lilly Mae Beach Comber stamp!!!
~Jody~

Dianne said...

Congratulations Marnie! I bet they're just as happy to have you on their team...as you are to be there!

Christa said...

Hi Marnie , your card is absolutely beautiful !
Like the summer-feeling it gives me and the distressed look.
Hugs , Christa.