Finally Today I can SHARE!

I'm So excited an honored to join the a2z Scrapbooking Design Team.  a2z Scrapbooking is a premier Hero Arts Retailer. The Etsy store carries an extensive array of Hero Arts  products. The company, is run by volunteers and was founded in 2007 in an effort to raise funds for Celiac and Behcets awareness.   This is an amazing opportunity and I'm so happy to share it with  so many talented ladies here, I'm so awed, to get to know and be inspired by!  I hope you join me in congratulating every single one of these amazing, talented, generous ladies.



Linda (Elizabeth) Campau- Visions of Paper
Michelle Liimatainen -- Page Master Designs Online
Kelly Latevola--You and Your Big Dreams
Lisa Haines-- The Purple Place
Char Kochensparger --Glitter in my kitchen
​Barb Ghigliotty--Barb's Studio Creations​
Kymona Tracey--Kreative Kymona
Ria Montefalcon-- Heart for Handmade
Chitra Nair-- My Crafty Corner
Terhi Koskinen -- TelliMaria
Kathy Wade --Wading in Creativity
Donna Idlet--Creative Lady
Marnie(That's Me)--Papertivity

I know this is a tad late but I was teaching Fabulous Folds all day!  Last Christmas Class for Christmas in July Woo HOO!  Back to our regularly scheduled summer!  

2 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

WOOHOO~!! Congrats, Marnie!

Dianne said...

Congratulations Marnie!