Delivering Trucks of Love

MBdumptruckI'm back at the Memory Box Blog today with a fun boyish card.    You know how sometimes you have an idea but it's not quite cooked?  Well this was half cooked idea then I was sitting chatting with my kiddos and BAM crazy how fast the completed idea comes and I had to get up and do it right away before I forgot.  I dug through my drawers and found my furnace tape and my Alcohol Inks and colored up a piece of tape with a yellow/gold color.  I then cut out 3 of the Dump Trucks.  With a Black copic I carefully colored the outside of the wheels and set them aside.  Then came the background piece which was sponged with brown, green and blue Distress ink to create an outdoor scene.  Using the Happy Arrows Stencil I created a sign by stenciling Distress Ink over it outlining it in black ink and cutting it out.   The brown is just a couple of handcut strips of brown cardstock and the sign is stuck on top to create the sign posts.   At this point one truck get cut in half so that it can be dumping some of the hearts on the ground. Then the Dump Trucks are stuck down and a ton of hearts are cut with the Heart of Hearts Die and put into the back of the trucks.  Hope you like it I am totally excited by the metal trucks!   This would be a fun fun Boy Card you could put all kinds of things in the truck.
Products Used -
  • Dump Truck - 98476
  • Happy Arrows Stencil - 88509
  • Heart of Hearts - 98781
  • Russian Sage Card Base
  • Distress Ink - Vintage Photo, Crushed Olive, Stormy Sky, Mustard Seed
  • Alcohol Ink - Butterscotch and Sunshine Yellow
  • Furnace Tape
  • Brown & Red Cardstock
  • Copic Marker - 100 and a Black Multiliner
Hope you like it!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: