Bombshell Blog Hop "Paint The Town"

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


 It's that time again the last Wednesday in July can you believe it?   Time for the Bombshell Blog Hop, this month we are "Painting the Town" or the cards as it were.  I got a chance to use my new Distress Paints and some of the stains as well.   I colored the images from Indian Princess with Copics and added them to my painted and dry embossed piece as well as some jute to make it just a little more masculine.  This is my first attempt at something a tad Western.  Not sure I'm good at it or not.  But it was fun to try.


Be sure to head over to all of the blogs participating starting at the Bombshell Blog and see what everyone else has created.

2 comments:

GlitteryKatie said...

Very cool- looks like you had painty fun!!

Alison said...

Wow! This is sooooo pretty! I love the texture, and you colors! Really fabulous job!