Day 1 FAB 5 - I love You - A CAS card for Valentines Day

Here's a Clean and Simple card for Valentines Day.  The dark color is not actually black although it came out that way, it's dark grey.  Used some of the Doodlebug Papers to cut out all the red bits.  The Dies are Memory Box  Typewriter Font and the punches are Marvy.

Today I taught Baby Bug Punch Art in the morning and evening.  It snowed off and on but only while I was driving back and forth and delivering children about or so it seemed.   I really really really want to get back to WOYWW tomorrow so I'm going to head upstairs to clean off my desk and see if I can find the bottom.  LOL gotta clean before Wednesday so I can take a picture of an actual project.  It's like cleaning your house before the cleaning service comes.  However this time it makes sense in my head my desk has become a dumping ground for things to be put away as of late.  I should just put them away and be done.

Thanks for stopping by I really appreciate it have a great evening.

No comments: