Sunday, November 18, 2012

Wedding Easel Card

 This card was created for a very close friend that's sister is getting married.  I love how it turned out.
 Spellbinders Dies, Making Memories Paper, Anna Griffin Papers and lots of lots of Flowers, leaves, pearls and ribbon.  Most of the flowers are from I Am Roses.

This is  the inside for some reason the color is all wonky on this photo????  Just got my Fancy Labels Two which I absolutely adore.  I also used a new Lifestyle crafts embossing folder which I love love.

Hope everyone is having an Awesome weekend.  Only a few more days until thanksgiving and then we will begin our Fabulous Five Holiday Cards Series here and I  think I've convinced Dianne to participate????  Maybe some words of encouragement will get her excited?


Dianne said...

Your wedding card is spectacular...absolutely beautiful work!

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous wedding card. The inside is beautiful too!