A Beautiful Day


It has totally been a beautiful day!  Started a bunch of work for the craft fair and some Etsy orders.  Got most of the house cleaned up.  Trying as always to stay on top of laundry. Making a wonderful Balsamic Roast for dinner and then later munchies so Dave and I can pretend its date night  after the kids go to bed with a movie and snacks in the Family Room.   We will just pretend we are out and about and all alone.   I still have that nice bottle of wine Dave got me for my birthday and we have a new movie that just came so it should be fun.

Big plans for this weekend to get all of my craft fair items done so I can package and price next week.  I also have one more set of class samples to finish up and I'm done with classes for this month!  COOL  And I want to try a new cinnamon roll recipe tomorrow.  Oooh Yummy!

The card above is from one of my distress classes over the summer.  We embossed metal and alcohol inked it.  This is one of the techniques we learned when we saw Tim in Michigan in the spring. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  We will!

1 comment:

B said...

Oh this is so cool! What a fun technique!