Christmas Cards - Fun With Scraps

These cards were way fun to create.  I just wen thru my Christmas scraps and punched various size circles.   After stamping my greeting with a Gina K stamp I set the circles around it.   Some are flat and some are popped up with foam tape.  Lastly I added some enamel dots and layered it all onto a kraft card base.  
I do love how they turned out and they have been super popular at craft fairs.  I have another one coming up on the 18th so that is exciting.  
 
In the mean time we are packing for this weekends retreat!  So excited to get away with friends and play.
 
Thanks for stopping by to take a look,  hope you are enjoying your week. 

2 comments:

Pierre said...

Thank you for taking the time to craft such an informative and enjoyable read.

Crazyfox said...

Brilliantly presented! Your post is both insightful and thought-provoking. Appreciate you sharing your valuable perspective.