Christmas Tree Decorating - Scrappy Saturday

We had a challenge to use background cut files to create layouts.  I have a ton of these SVGs for my Silhouette so I cut a bunch that with with the various themes I have to scrap.  This one has more modern trees.  The snowflakes are wooden stickers from the Dollar Tree.  The title is also cut with the Silhouette.
 
As always I do not scrap in order of anything I just do pictures I want to create with.  This one is from when Emily was little when our family room was still in the back of the house and we had a small tree back there with the colorful ornaments and a big tree in the front room with all gold and silver ornaments.  Thankfully we only do one tree now PHEW.

Glad you could stop by and have a look see.  Have a wonderful weekend.  Hope you're having a great start to the new year.

No comments: