Easter Cards - Happy Easter

Good Morning.  Happy Easter.  Well tomorrow is Easter but I wanted to share my Easter Cards for this year and I'll be cooking tomorrow morning so we're a day early.  I worked on these at a crop in January they turned out pretty cute.  I was so excited one of my new frame dies from Crafters Companion looked like tulips all around the decorative edge.  It was perfect for these very spring cards.   The background papers are Doodlebug and the Chocolate Bunnies are Lawn Fawn that I colored with Copics and cut out.  

We are off to work on Carrot Cake (Abbi's Baking) and Whoopi Pies (Emily & Saul are baking) for tomorrows dinner.  This year I am only dessert support.  Otherwise the meal is pretty much the same tomorrow except I've added corn casserole to the mix this year.

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Easter.  Enjoy your families.



No comments: