Virtual Crop - iNSD Crop - Friday Recap

 
 It's time for another Virtual Crop by Victoria Marie.  It's also International Scrapbook Day on Saturday so there are tons of events going on all over the Web and at Local Stores and OH MY.   I'm excited I've set aside time this weekend.  I've planned all of my layouts for every challenge.  I've got snacks and a menu that I can handle for the Fam without too much trouble.  I'm ready to get going.

For the first layout we had to do one about ourselves.   EEEEP 5 things about me?  I was excited I just got some new listing stamps in my most recent Layle By Mail order.  So of course I reached for what was new.  The clip and the bullet points are in my new cool stamp set. 
 
 
 
 Next up is little Gracie.  She is really the sweetest/saddest dog.  Always with this look plus her super satin coat.  I used an entire package of doggie paper clips on this layout.  I stitched each one on with gold thread(UGHHH slippery stuff).   The boxes around them are rub ons because I'm going to make a dent in those this year.  Doodlebug alphas complete this layout.   
 
 
 
 

No comments: