Scrappy Saturday - Victoria Marie Online Crop It's Fall Y'all - Saturday Challenge 1 & 2

 
These are a bit backwards.  Above is challenge 2 which was to use a quote.  The pictures are from Emily's  4yr old preschool trip apple picking.   I did loving using this base page I created awhile back from larger scraps.  And I'm loving this color scheme for a Fall Page which matches the kids shirts and the green of the trees.  I got to use a wonderful birthday present to create my quote mini tile letters from the Stamp Market.  Very exciting!   The apples are a Martha Stewart punch and the title are Thickers in Navy.
 This is challenge1 and is about Fall changes and transitions.  I love the sticker that says Always Forward Never Back.  The pictures are from our trip to the Sunflower patch a couple of weeks ago.  I tried really hard to get good pictures of the Bee's at work.  They were not interested in me taking their photo though.  This paper is from our August Scraproom kit, it's by Photoplay.  I added clear gesso to the white card stock and did a little mixed media on the background.

No comments: