Mari Gras Celebration - Gracie is thrilled

I know these photos are questionable but they crack me up none the less.   We had friends over to celebrate Fat Tuesday(it was the Saturday before...).  I found beads to decorate the table at the Dollar Tree and our menu consisted of Chicken and Andouille(also chicken) Gumbo with rice,  BBQ Shrimp, Maque Cheaux, French Bread and Lava Cakes for dessert.  Everything turned out great except I overcooked the lava cakes by about a minute so they were less lava like, but still delicious.  We had a great time visiting with friends and enjoying a lovely meal.
The puppies were of course on table duty to make sure nothing was dropped and later they had to see the table top so they could plan their attempt to get food from it.
This resulted in Gracie being decorated.  Which she clearly enjoyed...
Gracie - "My CRAZY hoomans, maybe I'll get a shrimp if I sit here quietly?"

Hopefully these pictures will bring a smile to your day.  Have a great one!

No comments: