Chicago Area Rubber Stampers(C.A.R.S.) Swap Themes 2020

Yay it's a New Year that means New Swap Themes for the Chicago Area Rubber Stampers or C.A.R.S.  Each year in October the group votes from a huge list of ideas that were compiled from all of the members.  We then create 18 to trade at our monthly meeting

I always get so excited and energized when I get the new list.  My mind starts swimming with ideas for each month.  

Here is the list:

January - Mad for Plaid or Stripes
February - Season (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall)
March - Punches/Dies
April - Feathers/Flowers/Felt
May - Holiday Cards (Holiday of your choice)
June - Shaped/Interactive Cards
July - Watercolor Card
August - Get Well/ Thinking Of You
September - Anything But a Card
October - Funny/Irreverent/Goofy 
November - A Different Fold
December - Holiday Party 1 Large Handmade Gift for Exchange

So far I have ideas for January, February, March, June, July and November.  That's not too bad half of them are already formulated in my head only of course.  I have however begun to pull supplies for all of those months so I can work on them at my leisure.

Maybe something on this list will spark an idea for you.  

Thank you for stopping by Happy New Year.



No comments: