C.A.R.S. May 2019 Swap - Masculine

It's that time again.  The second Thursday of each month the Chicago Area Rubber Stampers meet and swap.  This month's theme was Masculine Cards.   I got a chance to use my new Buffalo Check background stamp from Stampin Up.  I did pull out an old retired Stampin Up set for the bear image.  The background behind the bear is stenciled and the fishy and greeting are from the Silhouette.  Looking back I probably shouldn't have tied a bow in Jute for a masculine card but I wasn't thinking of that.   So there you go another 18 cards down in the books.  I did take the month of April off as it was right before the craft fair and we were still prepping.
This month's meeting was bittersweet.  An original member of over 20 years is moving away so everyone was given the chance to say goodbye and we had a little celebration for her at the end of the meeting.
Thank you for stopping by to take a look hope your having a wonderful day!

No comments: