Stitch 9 Challenge

FarmGirlStitcher has posted a challenge on Instagram to stitch 9 this year.  I have taken up the challenge and here is what I'm working on for Cross Stitch WIPS in 2019.
 This one is nearly done for this series but I've frogged a lot.  Can't wait to see it completed.
 This will be only my second project on black.  I find black hard to work on it really needs to be back lit so I have to use my floor stand to work with it.
 Next up in my Garden Club Series this one is on 2 different fabrics should be interesting stitching them together at the end.
 One of my forever projects from a Magazine.  I'm doing this on linen which with that and the color shifts oh my.  Plus it is way larger than it looks here.
 Starting the Little House Virtues series with this one how adorable.  Going to fill a basket with these little beauties.
 Still working on the Brooks Books Advent animals.  They are so adorable and pretty quick to stitch when I need to break things up!
 Oh my friend and past swap partner Adrienne gave this to me for Christmas one year.  I am dying to do the beaded kits but oh so intimidated.  I will not avoid this one for another year I need to add him to my tree in 2019.
 I'm a little behind but Loved the Early Americans when they came out.  And it is quite appropriate I start with Betsy Ross since one of my fondest childhood memories was playing her in an elementary school play.
And to round out this bunch I added another Brooks Books Advent Anmial(how can you not love those lips?)

I'm a super slow stitcher so this is a challenging list for me.  I will be  no means finish all of these this year but if I make a dent I will be extremely happy!  I will post more progress as we go along.  Your always welcome to follow me on Instagram for updates and see all the other stitchers participating!

No comments: