C.A.R.S. Holiday Party 2018 - Wreath




It's that time of year the Parties are beginning.  Our first was the Chicago Area Rubber Stampers (C.A.R.S.) Christmas party.  Everyone brings tons of food and a handmade present to exchange.  It's always a lot of fun to watch everyone open their gifts, see all of the amazing hand work and share food and laughter with great friends.


This year I created this wreath.  I've been obsessed with pom poms all year so I had to figure a way to incorporate them into a wreath.  I've also added an altered vintage clothes pin snowflake.  I love making these and found a huge bag of vintage clothes pins at the Goodwill.   Great for me since I love clothes pins.

As for my food contribution.  I struggle with this every year.  This year I did Cranberry Glazed Meatballs(recipe below).  Oh my yummy and festive.

My work Holiday Party is today so I'm very excited for that.  Let the parties begin WOO HOO!

No comments: