Travel Journal

Back to Craft Boutique creating!   These beautiful journals are created from Composition Notebooks.  I fell in love with this Map paper and had to add it to the cover.  For the insides of these books were covered with either grid paper or striped papers.  Then the fun travel words were die cut from aqua cardstock using some Tim Holtz Sizzix Dies.  Lastly my obsession with buying all the arrows I see payed off and I found these metal arrows in my stash which I added to the front of each book.  To complete the presentation a satin aqua bow was tied around the journal.

These would make great gifts for the Traveler in your life or if your headed out on your own adventure and you want to document it along the way this would be great! 

I am in love a little bit with how these turned out.  That aqua pops on the black and white map and makes me very happy.

Our Craft Show schedule is in the sidebar on this blog so if you can check out where we will be and stop by to see us and all of the wonderful makers at each show!  We look forward to saying hello in person!  Have a great day!

No comments: