Making Pretties - Magnetic Clothes Pins

Working through some of the projects in my craft room making pretties for an upcoming Craft Boutique.  I had fun using up some of the 6x6 pads I have collected.  Adding small patterns from 6x6 pads is ideal for small projects and clothes pins are perfect small small projects.

This set uses some of my all time favorite colors Coral and Green.  I do have another set in the works of Blue and Yellow.   To embellish the packaging on this one I created some Tulle flowers.  These are perfect for gift giving or a special something for yourself.

The Craft Show list with all of our upcoming shows can always be found in the sidebar of this blog.  Hopefully you'll be able to stop by and say hi and check out all of the makers at one or more shows this upcoming show season.

Have a great day.

No comments: